Updated: October 20, 2022
Bottle Drives Signups are LIVE NOW.
Google Form is posted at the bottom of this page (Or Click HERE).
We still have several Recreation teams who are not yet set up with a Team Manager.
To offer this great teambuilding fundraiser opportunity to ALL teams, we are only assigning one Bottle Drive per team for now.
The chance to select a 2nd Bottle Drive will be posted in the next few weeks once all teams are finalized.
Please select your Top SIX Time and Location Combinations for your team below.
Melissa/Helen are both working nights overnight (Oct 20th), and we will fill in the time slots in the order that the forms were received.
It may take a little bit for us to get through the list. This is because we are going in the order received.
If a team's requested spots are full, we will be going back and forth a bit until we get your spot nailed down, before moving onto the next team's submission.
As we fill them in, the Google Sheet mirrored below will auto-update within a couple of minutes.
- Once a zone is booked, it cannot be booked again the following weekend. (Bookings skip one week.)
- Bookings will be added to the Google Sheet in the order the fform submissions were received. First come, first served.
- Teams may book a maximum of two weekends: One weekend in 2022, one weekend in 2023.
- Team Managers/Fundraising Coordinators must book one of the bottle depots to accommodate your team's bottle drop offs:
- O'Connell's Recycling (formerly known as Faders Bottle Exchange): 15 Sackville Cross Rd. - 902-864-4343
- Sackville Bottle Depot: 446 Sackville Dr. - 902-865-9010
- The Google Sheet below updates within several minutes of your team's time being manually added by Melissa/Helen.
Zones for SMHA Bottle Drive
Zone 1 - Sackville High Area
- Homes and Subdivisions off Glendale Dr. between Metropolitan Rd and Cobequid Rd.
- Homes and Subdivisions off First Lake Dr
- Homes and Subdivisions off Cobequid Rd to Windsor Junction Rd.
Zone 2 - Millwood High Area
- Homes and Subdivisions of Millwood area
- Homes and Subdivisions off Beaverbank Rd as far North as Avery’s Market/Stokil Dr.
- Homes and Subdivisions between Beaverbank Rd and Metropolitan Rd.
- Homes off Sackville Drive (Up to Lucasville Rd)
Zone 3 - Springfield Lake Area
- All homes off Sackville Dr-starting from Lucasville Rd and out
- All homes in Middle Sackville
Zone 4 - Beaver Bank Area
- All homes off Beaver Bank Rd (Except Windgate to Windsor Junction)
- Starting at Avery's and going North
Zone 5 - Lucasville Road and Waterstone Subdivision
- All homes off Lucasville Rd.
- All homes in Waterstone Subdivision
Zone 6 - Windsor Junction Area
- All homes and side streets off Windgate Dr
- All homes in the Rivendale and Capilano Subdivisions
- All homes and side streets off Windsor Junction Road
Provincial Qualifying Standings
Regular Season Standings