The following information is for existing Hockey Families moving to the Sackville Flyers area.
Hockey Nova Scotia firmly outlines the geographical boundaries for each Minor Hockey Association in Nova Scotia.
Generally, SMHA includes the communities of Lower Sackville, Middle Sackville, Upper Sackville, Beaver Bank, Windsor Junction, and a small portion of Lucasville.
A player's home address - the address where they spend the majority of their time - dictates which Minor Hockey Association they register with.
Click Here for the Sackville Flyers Geographical Boundaries.
Transferring to the Sackville Flyers
Welcome! Any coach or player coming from any Minor Hockey Association in Canada will already have a Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) profile.
- If this applies to you, please do not create new HCR profiles in our Registration System.
- Our Registrar (Registration@FlyersHockey.ca) will transfer your family's HCR Profiles to SMHA.
- Once the Transfer is complete, the parent/guardian can log into HCR and can complete online registration during the registration window (typically in July-August).
- The Transfer Process can take anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.
To transfer an HCR Profile, please email our Registrar (Registration@FlyersHockey.ca):
- Completed Hockey Nova Scotia Parent Declaration Form
- Proof of SMHA-Area Primary Address
- Photo of Driver's License showing SMHA-Area Address, or
- Photo of a Lease Agreement showing SMHA-Area Address, or
- Photo of a Purchase Agreement showing SMHA-Area Address, or
- In rare circumstances, Hockey Nova Scotia may accept a scanned Letter from the Player's School confirming Registration in a SMHA-Area school
Please Note: Utility Bills, Tax bills, Phone Bills, etc are no longer accepted as proof of residency.