Team Treasurers attended a Virtual Meeting on November 2 to kick off the 2021-2022 Season.
If you missed it, please view the Presentation and reach out to the Finance Team with any questions at Treasurer@FlyersHockey.ca and Finance@FlyersHockey.ca.
- Team bank accounts for the 2021/2022 season are now set up. If you haven't already, please have all 3 signatories attend BMO on Sackville Dr. anytime the Branch is open to sign the paperwork. The Team Treasurer will receive the team's Bank Card and cheques.
- No appointment required. Bring photo ID.
- Teams should start the season by requesting that each player make a cash deposit ("Seed Money"). Typically this is $200 to $300 per player. If the fundraising goals are met without this Seed Money, it is fully refundable at the end of the season.
- Budgets will be housed on the Google Workspace; Team Treasurers are required to maintain their spreadsheets using Google Sheets within the Google Workspace platform.
- This allows the Finance Team the ability to check in on how things are going and to more easily provide assistance to over 30 teams.
- Treasurers can use this Receipt Template for issuing receipts to Sponsors, etc.
- Any Treasurer who wants a team email account generated for their team, please contact Webmaster@FlyersHockey.ca. This team email account can be especially helpful to Treasurers.