2021-2022 Regular Season Registration closed at 11:59pm on Sunday, September 26, 2021
Things to note:
- For late registration, please email Helen at Registration@FlyersHockey.ca
- Stay tuned for a complete News Release from Hockey Nova Scotia re: recent Nova Scotia Public Health updates. Sport Nova Scotia has already released a statement. We will communicate more as soon as we get further information from Hockey Nova Scotia, so please check back to www.FlyersHockey.ca for updates.
- No Pay, No Play. Registration must be paid in full before the player goes on the ice.
- You *must* complete registration during the above registration window so that ice times can be planned appropriately for Competitive Tryouts and Evaluations.
- If you miss the deadline, you are NOT guaranteed to be part of the Competitive Tryouts process.
HCR 3.0 (Registration is closed, but you can log in to HCR 3.0 to view your invoices, etc)
Players new to the SMHA area must have their HCR profiles Transferred from their previous Association to SMHA before registering online. Please email Registration@FlyersHockey.ca with the player full name and Date of Birth, your Proof of Address (Government Issued ID or a letter from the player's SMHA-area school) and a completed Parent Declaration Form.
All registrations are reviewed and approved by the SMHA Registrar. If a registered player is determined to reside outside the SMHA Boundary, the parent will be notified and registration cancelled/refunded.
SMHA offers a family discount program where the 3rd, 4th, (etc) players all receive $200 off their registration fees. This should be applied automatically during the checkout process provided that the players are registered at the same time.